CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

..:; mOthEr'S dAy cElebRation a.k.a mY BufdAy ;:..

,,,,; 10 mAy 2009 ;,,,,,




haPpY MotHer's Day

wish to all mothers in da world a happy mother's day...
thanx for everything...
this mother's day wish is belongs to:-

especially for my
beloved mother ...Pn Norhayati bt Nasri...
My beloved grandmother's..Pn Asiah n Pn Che Wah...
for My beloved aunties.. Pn Norai
ni, Pn Noranida , Pn Suffyatul, Pn Nooraini, Pn Junaidah, Pn Khatijah, Pn Ina...
My hubby beloved mother..Pn Maimunah...
My ex-future mother in law..Pn Anita...



Ibu, ibu engkau
lah ratu hatiku,,,,
bila ku berduka,,,
engka
u hiburkan selalu,,,



.. My bIrtHdaY ..



it me bufday gurl...atunz in da house...
this cake is from all da mothers that i love..



love u all..now im 21 years old..
i wish to be a very best among the best daughter for my parents...
n loyal sweetheart for my beloved hubby....

huhuhu..love u..muahks....

0 comments: